$5 for 1.5oz
A safer alternative to store bought A535 as the ingredient list in the original is:
- Disodium Editate which stabilizes bleach in detergents and has side effects like fainting, mood changes, numbness and more. This ingredient is mainly used for removing metal from the blood.
- Tartaric Acid is a mild laxative, flavors food, used in photography, tans leather and occurs naturally in plants like grapes.
- Polyvinyl Alcohol is used for contact wearers and warnings state not to be used with allergies.
- Sodium Polyacrylate is the most toxic of all as it has the ability to absorb 100 times its mass in water. Concerns arise with its use in disposable diapers. Once found in tampons but was removed as it caused Toxic Shock Syndrome & endometriosis. It also removes oil & moisture from the skin.
Compare all that with the ingredients in Uff Da akin to a535:
- Shea Butter & Coconut Oil which is all natural made from plants.
- Cinnamon, Wintergreen & Camphor Essential Oils used for circulation, muscular pains, rheumatism, cramps, arthritis & gout.