$4 for 1oz
$5 for 1.5oz
$10 for 3oz
- Helps wounds to heal quickly
- Useful for burns, blisters, and inflammation
- Has a soothing effect on any organ it comes in contact with, hence is great for arthritis
- Effective in treating eczema, dermatitis, and viral skin infections. Especially ulcers of the lower leg.
One of the compounds of the comfrey root is allantoin which is excellent in promoting tissue regrowth in the treatment of wounds. Promotes cell regeneration by breaking down red blood cells which account for their ability to heal bruises.
Make sure wound is properly cleaned and apply salve topically.
- Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Comfrey root
- Lavender & Calendula Flowers