$5 for 1.5oz
$10 for 3oz
$10 for 3oz
What you put on your skin also travels inside your body so if using steriod creams know that theyT heal skin problems fast but they block your immune system! These creams only treat the symptons and not the problem!
Remember: Our skin is the barometer of our overall health; so its most important to eat loads of fruit & vegetables and to stay away from processed foods and to get 8-10 hours sleep each night.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil which has a long shelf life.
- Grape Seed Oil which is rich in minerals & vitamins, contains antioxidants to slow process of aging, is anti-inflammatory making it great for acne & eczema & also contains linolic acid which is essential for good skin health, is a great moisturizer to nourish skin & is easily absorbed to inhibit fine lines & wrinkles.
- Chamomile to reduce inflammation.
- Chickweed which penetrates 3 layers of skin to reach underlying problem areas, and when is used as a tea is a great acne wash.
- Calendula (it must be calendula officinalis to have any skin benefits as there are many types of calendula but others have NO skin benefits, this herb is considered the miracle worker of the skin & is one of the best herbs for eczema…it is not an instant fix but slowly heals & gets to the root of the problem.
- Comfrey Root eases inflammation as it contains allantoin, which speeds healing making it great for skin problems like eczema or psoriasis.
- Marshmallow Root is used for anti-inflammation of the skin.